Important information for customers:
- We accept files in extended GERBER RS-274X format, all necessery layers, and drill file in EXCELLON or SIEB & MEYER SM3000 format. If PCB contour should be routed, Gerber layer with board outline drawing must be included. Please note, metric or English (imperial) system do you use.
- We accept binary files generated by CAM software: DownStream Technologies CAM350 , Pentalogix CamMaster
- We accept files in universal PCB data exchange format ODB++
- We will panelize your boards free of charge. If you submit already panelized Gerber files, please make 0,8mm gap between boards if the panels will be v-scored and/or 2.5mm gap if the boards will be separated by routing. Minimal distance between the track and board edge - 0.15mm.
- We can produce boards from CadSoft EAGLE .brd files. However, sometimes Gerber files, exported from EAGLE, does not look as expected. We recommend that you export files yourself and check if everything is correct, according to your project. You can verify Gerbers with a free program from Pentalogix - ViewMate, which can be downloaded from http://www.pentalogix.com/ website.
- We will ship your orders through selected parcel service:
- DPD Classic or DPD Guarantee. Delivery terms 3-4 w.d. to zone 2 (most of Europe). See rates and terms here.
- UPS Standard or UPS Express. This service is more expensive, but sometimes can save you 1 or 2 days. See rates here. When prices are provided in LTL, applicable exchange rate EUR/LTL is 3,4528.
We accept payment by wire transfer directly to our bank account. Please note, that customers outside Lithuania, with valid EU VAT identification code, will be charged 0,0% VAT, otherwise VAT 18.0% will be added.
Please send your requests and orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org